Updates by Email

Did you know you can receive my weekly updates right in your inbox? To receive my updates via email, enter your email address here:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Baptims galore

Hello:

Hope everything is going fantastic back home.

News: Baptisms, baptisms, baptisms! Our entire district has been on fire this transfer with baptisms! (This usually happens during the first few months of the year, but I'm still excited.) We baptized Crystal in December, and we will be baptizing a mother and her son this Saturday, the 29th).

Unfortunately, this third transfer in the foothills ward is drawing to a close. I will be sad to leave this place-- it has so much potential still, and the ward is amazing. But likelihood is that I will be headed out on Feb 8th to a new area (feel free to surprise me, President! ).

I'm so grateful for the amazing opportunity I have had to come out here in Colorado and serve the Lord. I can't believe I'll hit my 6-month-left mark so soon! Almost half of this district is from my MTC group, so our impending departure looms ominously over us all the time. I feel frantically obsessed with using every spare moment that I have left to be as effective as possible.

And here's a fun tidbit... I've been having some fun with my camera:

  1. Me daydreaming-- I'm obviously only half there =). Elder Money is obviously worried.

  2. And, as I said, our house is obviously haunted.
--
Elder Watkins
Colorado Denver South Mission
999 E. Tufts Av.
Cherry Hills Village, CO 80113




No comments:

Post a Comment