Updates by Email

Did you know you can receive my weekly updates right in your inbox? To receive my updates via email, enter your email address here:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Baptism pictures

Hello all:

Nothing to report except I'm being transferred on Feb 8th. No idea where-- guess I'll mention it next week.

Here's some picture memories of my time here with Elder Mooney in the Foothills Ward:
  • Nicole and Christian's Baptism last week
  • My grandpa making an approved visit
  • Elder Mooney loves A&W Root Beer, too =)
  • Tracting near Halloween
  • "Disobedience"-- We just had to stage this scene-- don't worry, the controllers were not plugged in =)
  • The District with the Kemptons (we still miss them!)
Well, I'll report again from my new area. Until then, I love you all, and hope all goes well!

--
Elder Watkins
Colorado Denver South Mission
999 E. Tufts Av.
Cherry Hills Village, CO 80113










No comments:

Post a Comment