Updates by Email

Did you know you can receive my weekly updates right in your inbox? To receive my updates via email, enter your email address here:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Sorry everything is so short today-- we only have a few minutes until our ride (The Zone Leaders) need to go.

First, the most important news, it has been confirmed that next time I email, I will be emailing from a Gmail application! Yay!

On a more focused note ☺, transfers are tomorrow, and I will be getting a new companion here in Willow Creek. My good, hard-woking Canadian companion, Elder Romeril has finally succumbed to his headaches and accepted President's suggestions (which has been made 5 times so far) to leave the mission on honorable medical release.

So that makes 3 companions in one transfer (6 weeks): Elder Finch, Elder Chapman, and Elder Romeril.

Our investigators are making wonderful progress (more than they themselves probably realize), and they're slowly but surely gaining a testimony of the Restored Gospel. Hopefully, they will accept the invitation to be baptized within the next several weeks.

That's all I have time for today-- the book is blue, and the Church is true. =)

Love you all, and have a good time!


--Elder Watkins
Colorado Denver South Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment