Updates by Email

Did you know you can receive my weekly updates right in your inbox? To receive my updates via email, enter your email address here:

Powered by Feed My Inbox

Happy New Year

Happy (early) new year!

I don't have very much to report this entry, so I apologize for its shortness.

Apparently there was a mix-up with technology and my last emails didn't send. Well, I've been transferred to the Willow Creek area, and my companion's name is Elder Finch.

1.) Phone calls home were cool (we get to call home 2x a year). It was weird though-- I said, "Hi Sis. Wat.... I mean, Mom" =) It truly is different life, and I really am a different person out here.

2.) We've had a few really close scrapes with left-turning cars that don't care about pedestrian right-of-way. Jumping out of the way and narrowly missing a moving vehicle is not altogether fun, but I'll take it as a hopeful sign that something good is about to happen that someone bad is trying to prevent. But don't worry (this means you Mom and all other concerned females ☺), Romans 8: 31 says If God be with us, who can be against us?

3.) We have some investigators that show up to appointments and keep their commitments! This is a HUGE change from my previous areas, and I am excited to see them progress towards gaining a testimony!

Well, that's all for now-- I love you all, and hope your new year goes well!
--Elder Watkins
Colorado Denver South Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment